Moo Moo Moo? :)


You are not connected. Please login or register

WHY THE FUCK DOES IT LOOK LIKE THE GOD OF COLOR LITERALLY PUKED ON THIS WEBSITE

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

why is there so many colors

I don't like color


I wanted this website to be as dark as

MY SOUL

View user profile
Ask Alek (im assuming that she was the one who made this website colorful)


_________________
[insert ironic hipster signature here]
View user profile
It's dark now o_o


_________________
[insert ironic hipster signature here]
View user profile

Alek

avatar
Admin
Mark Foster wrote:Ask Alek (im assuming that she was the one who made this website colorful)
dont call me a she o_o
and yes, i did do that.
i was editing and trying things to fix the quoting problem. o_o
so now i made us end up having different colors.
no biggy, right?

View user profile
Alek wrote:
Mark Foster wrote:Ask Alek (im assuming that she was the one who made this website colorful)
dont call me a she o_o
and yes, i did do that.
i was editing and trying things to fix the quoting problem. o_o
so now i made us end up having different colors.
no biggy, right?
Right, HE. o_o


_________________
[insert ironic hipster signature here]
View user profile

Alek

avatar
Admin
Mark Foster wrote:
Alek wrote:
Mark Foster wrote:Ask Alek (im assuming that she was the one who made this website colorful)
dont call me a she o_o
and yes, i did do that.
i was editing and trying things to fix the quoting problem. o_o
so now i made us end up having different colors.
no biggy, right?
Right, HE. o_o
hjkm

View user profile

Alek

avatar
Admin
QUESTION:
do you have this;
as your cursor on this website?

View user profile
Alek wrote:QUESTION:
do you have this;
as your cursor on this website?
yes

View user profile

Alek

avatar
Admin
Animu wrote:
Alek wrote:QUESTION:
do you have this;
as your cursor on this website?
yes
kay
testing things

View user profile
Alek wrote:QUESTION:
do you have this;
as your cursor on this website?
no

View user profile http://chuckechesnut.tumblr.com/

Alek

avatar
Admin
Mason 1543 wrote:
Alek wrote:QUESTION:
do you have this;
as your cursor on this website?
no
cause i removed it o_o

View user profile
Alek wrote:QUESTION:
do you have this;
as your cursor on this website?
No, am I supposed to? o_o


_________________
[insert ironic hipster signature here]
View user profile

Alek

avatar
Admin
Mark Foster wrote:
Alek wrote:QUESTION:
do you have this;
as your cursor on this website?
No, am I supposed to? o_o
not anymore

View user profile
Alek wrote:
Mark Foster wrote:
Alek wrote:QUESTION:
do you have this;
as your cursor on this website?
No, am I supposed to? o_o
not anymore
Oh okay


_________________
[insert ironic hipster signature here]
View user profile

Sponsored content


Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum