Moo Moo Moo? :)


You are not connected. Please login or register

I NEED HELP

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 I NEED HELP on Sat Dec 14, 2013 7:50 pm

I joined this app thing and I'm addicted I've been staying up till 5 am playing it its not even fun and there's so many pervs and noobs it's called graal and idk what to do with myself

View user profile

2 Re: I NEED HELP on Sun Dec 15, 2013 2:25 am


_________________
[insert ironic hipster signature here]
View user profile

3 Re: I NEED HELP on Sun Dec 15, 2013 1:51 pm

Mark Foster wrote:wait is it this:
http://www.graalonline.com/
yus

View user profile

4 Re: I NEED HELP on Sun Dec 15, 2013 2:51 pm

UnknownSav wrote:
Mark Foster wrote:wait is it this:
http://www.graalonline.com/
yus
Should I try the app? o_o
(I have so much hw but whatever)


_________________
[insert ironic hipster signature here]
View user profile

5 Re: I NEED HELP on Mon Dec 16, 2013 1:52 am

Mark Foster wrote:
UnknownSav wrote:
Mark Foster wrote:wait is it this:
http://www.graalonline.com/
yus
Should I try the app? o_o
(I have so much hw but whatever)
theres a lot of like old teens and pervs.. So yes o:

View user profile

6 Re: I NEED HELP on Mon Dec 16, 2013 3:09 am

UnknownSav wrote:
Mark Foster wrote:
UnknownSav wrote:
Mark Foster wrote:wait is it this:
http://www.graalonline.com/
yus
Should I try the app? o_o
(I have so much hw but whatever)
theres a lot of like old teens and pervs.. So yes o:
lol okay o_o


_________________
[insert ironic hipster signature here]
View user profile

Sponsored content


Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum