Alek's frozen car
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Moo Moo Moo? :)

You are not connected. Please login or register

I'M HELPING PEOPLE FIND OUT IF THEY BEING CATFISHED. WE DON'T NEED NO SHOW.

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Caitlin.

Caitlin.

So my friends irl all go on this one site (Ourworld or something) I played it for like a day then I was like "nope", so anyway they all got really close to people on there and found out their instagrams, kiks, twitters, tumblrs, and sometimes even facebooks. So my friend Izzy was all like "I think I'm being catfished" to me this morning on Facebook and then I went on my trusty site- spokeo and looked up this girls info and such. Apparently she wasn't being Catfished so u go Izzy. But my other friend got Catfished big time. Like this dude she talked to for a year or something said he was like 16. He's not even a He. She's a 10 year old girl. I feel like so bad for her, I don't wanna tell her; but I don't wanna lie to her because she's like my best friend

Sarah Barthel

Sarah Barthel

I have no opinion about catfishes but as long as the don't lie about anything other about their identity. As long they weren't faking their personality then I have no problem with them.

Caitlin.

Caitlin.

Mark Foster wrote:I have no opinion about catfishes but as long as the don't lie about anything other about their identity. As long they weren't faking their personality then I have no problem with them.
I told my friend and she's mad at me. Like it's not my fault ok, you asked me u lil crumpet.

Sarah Barthel

Sarah Barthel

Caitlin. wrote:
Mark Foster wrote:I have no opinion about catfishes but as long as the don't lie about anything other about their identity. As long they weren't faking their personality then I have no problem with them.
I told my friend and she's mad at me. Like it's not my fault ok, you asked me u lil crumpet.
wth kind of friend is she dragging you into her problems and ending up getting mad at you for her OWN problems o_o

UnicornTacoz

UnicornTacoz

Its happened to me before -_____-

Caitlin.

Caitlin.

Mark Foster wrote:
Caitlin. wrote:
wth kind of friend is she dragging you into her problems and ending up getting mad at you for her OWN problems o_o
idk but she un-friended me on Facebook. Like what. I'm sorry tht YOU dragged me into your diddly-dang problems.

Sarah Barthel

Sarah Barthel

Caitlin. wrote:
Mark Foster wrote:
Caitlin. wrote:
idk but she un-friended me on Facebook. Like what. I'm sorry tht YOU dragged me into your diddly-dang problems.
she has some issues o_o

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum