Moo Moo Moo? :)


You are not connected. Please login or register

Remember the phase where we all liked BOTDF?

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1 Remember the phase where we all liked BOTDF? on Sun Dec 01, 2013 3:26 pm

I went through that for like a day and then I was like "no"

View user profile
i never really liked BOTDF they terrified me. they still do.

they will eat your babies.

View user profile
madison wrote:i never really liked BOTDF they terrified me. they still do.

they will eat your babies.
I liked this one song for like a week

View user profile
That was only because of Pem. I mean let's be honest.

I never liked them I stuck to my indie music.

View user profile
Caitlin. wrote:I went through that for like a day and then I was like "no"
OH MY GOD

Everyone thought they were so cool

Meanwhile I was like

WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS.

THEY CAN'T EVEN SING

View user profile
☯TeamBreezy101☯ wrote:That was only because of Pem. I mean let's be honest.

I never liked them I stuck to my indie music.
Same Pem was my bby. I like My Chemical Romance, which makes me seem all emo but poop

View user profile

Alek

avatar
Admin
when i go on tc i play their music just to annoy others.

View user profile
Alek wrote:when i go on tc i play their music just to annoy others.
i've never been to a forumer tc party on Fondue. I thought if I bc'd you'd all think im a fugly lil bitch

View user profile
I used to judge them, I was so impolite back then. Evil or Very Mad 

View user profile
I was like that for 3 days then was like "No" e_e

View user profile http://www.moviestarplanet.com

11 Re: Remember the phase where we all liked BOTDF? on Sun Dec 01, 2013 11:51 pm

I find some of their songs kind of... I don't know how to put this without sounding like a complete idiot... kind of... "objectifying women" I guess you could say.

View user profile

12 Re: Remember the phase where we all liked BOTDF? on Mon Dec 02, 2013 12:04 am

Mehhh i didn't really have that much of a problem with them till i found it that dahvie vanity is a registered sex offender o_e

View user profile

13 Re: Remember the phase where we all liked BOTDF? on Mon Dec 02, 2013 12:33 am

angiex3 wrote:Mehhh i didn't really have that much of a problem with them till i found it that dahvie vanity is a registered sex offender o_e
What did he do? o_o

View user profile
I used to kind of liked them, *shivers*

View user profile
How can I forget O___e I listened to the following video for hours.. IDK WHY. It's really horrible. Like what the fuck WHY e___e AND I Heart Hello Kitty e_e I'm scared of myself. It's horrible. O-e What is this and why did I ENJOY it?

View user profile
hailey-in-a-TARDIS wrote:How can I forget O___e I listened to the following video for hours.. IDK WHY. It's really horrible. Like what the fuck WHY e___e [[/flash] AND I Heart Hello Kitty e_e I'm scared of myself. It's horrible. O-e What is this and why did I ENJOY it?
Now you finally realize it? o_o (no offense BOTDF)

View user profile
Mark Foster wrote:
hailey-in-a-TARDIS wrote:How can I forget O___e I listened to the following video for hours.. IDK WHY. It's really horrible. Like what the fuck WHY e___e [[/flash] AND I Heart Hello Kitty e_e I'm scared of myself. It's horrible. O-e What is this and why did I ENJOY it?
Now you finally realize it? o_o (no offense BOTDF)
I never really thought about it e_e I'm mad at my past self.Evil or Very Mad 

View user profile
hailey-in-a-TARDIS wrote:
Mark Foster wrote:
hailey-in-a-TARDIS wrote:How can I forget O___e I listened to the following video for hours.. IDK WHY. It's really horrible. Like what the fuck WHY e___e [[/flash] AND I Heart Hello Kitty e_e I'm scared of myself. It's horrible. O-e What is this and why did I ENJOY it?
Now you finally realize it? o_o (no offense BOTDF)
I never really thought about it e_e I'm mad at my past self.Evil or Very Mad 
Me too. Why did I dislkike Foster the People two years ago just by their song "Pumped Up Kicks"???? UGHHHHHH THEY'RE AMAZING ASDFGHJKL; I WAS SO STUPID UGHHHH
I WOULD'VE BEEN A LONG FAN IF I WOULD'VE SDJKGHWETOGREJW'
I LOVE EVERY EXISTING SONG NOW LIKE SERIOUSLY IT'S HEAVEN
EVEN RANDOM JINGELS MARK FOSTER HAS MADE
HFEIWHGERTIH4ORE
So how's life? You probably didn't understand I word I said. Very Happy

View user profile
HAHA I DIDN'T SPELL JINGLE RIGHT TOO LAZY TO EDIT

View user profile
Mark Foster wrote:
hailey-in-a-TARDIS wrote:
Mark Foster wrote:
hailey-in-a-TARDIS wrote:How can I forget O___e I listened to the following video for hours.. IDK WHY. It's really horrible. Like what the fuck WHY e___e [[/flash] AND I Heart Hello Kitty e_e I'm scared of myself. It's horrible. O-e What is this and why did I ENJOY it?
Now you finally realize it? o_o (no offense BOTDF)
I never really thought about it e_e I'm mad at my past self.Evil or Very Mad 
Me too. Why did I  dislkike Foster the People two years ago just by their song "Pumped Up Kicks"???? UGHHHHHH THEY'RE AMAZING ASDFGHJKL; I WAS SO STUPID UGHHHH
I WOULD'VE BEEN A LONG FAN IF I WOULD'VE SDJKGHWETOGREJW'
I LOVE EVERY EXISTING SONG NOW LIKE SERIOUSLY IT'S HEAVEN
EVEN RANDOM JINGELS MARK FOSTER HAS MADE
HFEIWHGERTIH4ORE
So how's life? You probably didn't understand I word I said. Very Happy


XD Life is fantabulous. I don't really like Foster the People e_e I like Panic! at the Disco:) 

View user profile
hailey-in-a-TARDIS wrote:
Mark Foster wrote:
hailey-in-a-TARDIS wrote:
Mark Foster wrote:
hailey-in-a-TARDIS wrote:How can I forget O___e I listened to the following video for hours.. IDK WHY. It's really horrible. Like what the fuck WHY e___e [[/flash] AND I Heart Hello Kitty e_e I'm scared of myself. It's horrible. O-e What is this and why did I ENJOY it?
Now you finally realize it? o_o (no offense BOTDF)
I never really thought about it e_e I'm mad at my past self.Evil or Very Mad 
Me too. Why did I  dislkike Foster the People two years ago just by their song "Pumped Up Kicks"???? UGHHHHHH THEY'RE AMAZING ASDFGHJKL; I WAS SO STUPID UGHHHH
I WOULD'VE BEEN A LONG FAN IF I WOULD'VE SDJKGHWETOGREJW'
I LOVE EVERY EXISTING SONG NOW LIKE SERIOUSLY IT'S HEAVEN
EVEN RANDOM JINGELS MARK FOSTER HAS MADE
HFEIWHGERTIH4ORE
So how's life? You probably didn't understand I word I said. Very Happy
XD Life is fantabulous. I don't really like Foster the People e_e I like Panic! at the Disco:) 
it's okay, you've probably only heard some of their songs just from their album. o_o
And for some weird reason I can reply to you unless I delete the link from my reply o_O

View user profile
Pemmy and dr.emo got me into it o_o one year later I went to their concerts then i discovered MCR e-e

View user profile
Well, I still do.
Their new stuff is pretty good.
Yes, the old stuff is shit.
But yoooooo

View user profile http://chuckechesnut.tumblr.com/

24 Re: Remember the phase where we all liked BOTDF? on Mon Dec 02, 2013 10:01 pm

Blame Pem. It's her fault o_o

View user profile http://www.moviestarplanet.com

25 Re: Remember the phase where we all liked BOTDF? on Mon Dec 02, 2013 10:05 pm

ღнαιℓєу dαяℓιηgღ wrote:Blame Pem. It's her fault o_o
oh hon
botdf was on the forums WAY before pemcorgi

View user profile http://chuckechesnut.tumblr.com/

Sponsored content


Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum