Alek's frozen car
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Moo Moo Moo? :)

You are not connected. Please login or register

for those of you who don't know

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1for those of you who don't know Empty for those of you who don't know Sun Dec 01, 2013 3:31 pm

heffalump

heffalump

im seeing one direction
in
concert
for those of you who don't know 52106s
IN SECTION 140

2for those of you who don't know Empty Re: for those of you who don't know Sun Dec 01, 2013 3:33 pm

Caitlin.

Caitlin.

WAAAAIT WHO IS YOU? are you Poppy? if i guessed right can I have your first born

3for those of you who don't know Empty Re: for those of you who don't know Sun Dec 01, 2013 3:34 pm

heffalump

heffalump

Caitlin. wrote:WAAAAIT WHO IS YOU? are you Poppy? if i guessed right can I have your first born
yeEs

4for those of you who don't know Empty Re: for those of you who don't know Sun Dec 01, 2013 3:34 pm

GingerBreadJesy

GingerBreadJesy

heffalump wrote:im seeing one direction
in
concert
for those of you who don't know 52106s
IN SECTION 140
IM GOING TO SEE THEM TOO.

IN AUGUST

5for those of you who don't know Empty Re: for those of you who don't know Sun Dec 01, 2013 3:35 pm

Caitlin.

Caitlin.

heffalump wrote:
Caitlin. wrote:WAAAAIT WHO IS YOU? are you Poppy? if i guessed right can I have your first born
yeEs
qahahahahwhahaha I'm like Raven.

6for those of you who don't know Empty Re: for those of you who don't know Sun Dec 01, 2013 3:35 pm

Alek

Alek
Admin

i knew you were poppy because heffalumps (;

7for those of you who don't know Empty Re: for those of you who don't know Sun Dec 01, 2013 3:36 pm

Caitlin.

Caitlin.

Alek wrote:i knew you were poppy because heffalumps (;
i knew she was bc i'm a fucking mind reader

8for those of you who don't know Empty Re: for those of you who don't know Sun Dec 01, 2013 3:37 pm

Alek

Alek
Admin

Caitlin. wrote:
good for you o_o

9for those of you who don't know Empty Re: for those of you who don't know Sun Dec 01, 2013 3:37 pm

Caitlin.

Caitlin.

Alek wrote:
Caitlin. wrote:
good for you o_o
mhm

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum