Alek's frozen car
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Moo Moo Moo? :)

You are not connected. Please login or register

I WASN'T ON OLD MSP :(

+7
angiex3
Caitlin.
Admin
GingerBreadJesy
heffalump
teambreezy101
Toiletstore
11 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26I WASN'T ON OLD MSP :( - Page 2 Empty Re: I WASN'T ON OLD MSP :( Sun Dec 01, 2013 6:18 pm

Alek

Alek
Admin

angiex3 wrote:
Alek wrote:
angiex3 wrote:
Alek wrote:
angiex3 wrote:well for starters we had light gray, dark gray, and white colored forums not all this unicorn shit o_o. And there were ALOT of roleplays and fanfictions. Back then Narwhales were our god and the duck song was our countrys national anthem. We did stuff like forum world tour where we would make a forum on every topic along the lines of GREETINGS FELLOW FORUMERS O_O, And yeah everything was just... perfect back then. Pump wasnt a big issue, VIP or not wasnt our concer. Honestly we just jumped off cliffs and got run over by trains, not all this twerking and grindin crap o_o. aswell as we didnt curse we used replacement words like Fuq, Sheet,  Beach, Gardening tool, mothertrucker, and many more o_o. we had classifications such as the forum elders or the founding fathers who are the first gen forumers,  then theres the second gen where we classify them as "tweens" then theres third gen which we classify as toddlers and then the fourth gen are infants i believe o_o. Then everything went to hell and non of us expected that any forumers would survive o_o
"tween"
Yes the name given to children who have but yet entered the hell hole that is puberty o___o
NO
NO
id rather it be "teen"
CAUSE
JUST
NO
If it makes you feel Better they also say preteen o.o
all i remember is that second gen was called young adults or adults or something
not preteens or tweens, o_o

27I WASN'T ON OLD MSP :( - Page 2 Empty Re: I WASN'T ON OLD MSP :( Sun Dec 01, 2013 6:24 pm

angiex3

angiex3

Alek wrote:
angiex3 wrote:
Alek wrote:
wrote:
Alek wrote:
angiex3 wrote:well for starters we had light gray, dark gray, and white colored forums not all this unicorn shit o_o. And there were ALOT of roleplays and fanfictions. Back then Narwhales were our god and the duck song was our countrys national anthem. We did stuff like forum world tour where we would make a forum on every topic along the lines of GREETINGS FELLOW FORUMERS O_O, And yeah everything was just... perfect back then. Pump wasnt a big issue, VIP or not wasnt our concer. Honestly we just jumped off cliffs and got run over by trains, not all this twerking and grindin crap o_o. aswell as we didnt curse we used replacement words like Fuq, Sheet,  Beach, Gardening tool, mothertrucker, and many more o_o. we had classifications such as the forum elders or the founding fathers who are the first gen forumers,  then theres the second gen where we classify them as "tweens" then theres third gen which we classify as toddlers and then the fourth gen are infants i believe o_o. Then everything went to hell and non of us expected that any forumers would survive o_o
"tween"
Yes the name given to children who have but yet entered the hell hole that is puberty o___o
NO
NO
id rather it be "teen"
CAUSE
JUST
NO
If it makes you feel Better they also say preteen o.o
all i remember is that second gen was called young adults or adults or something
not preteens or tweens, o_o
I honestly can't remember. I remember calling genie and jj teens or something And i remember calling myself the forum toddler and hitting everybody with an unbreakable lollipop o_o

28I WASN'T ON OLD MSP :( - Page 2 Empty Re: I WASN'T ON OLD MSP :( Sun Dec 01, 2013 6:27 pm

UnknownSav

UnknownSav

Grandma right hereee ^-^

29I WASN'T ON OLD MSP :( - Page 2 Empty Re: I WASN'T ON OLD MSP :( Sun Dec 01, 2013 6:54 pm

tacobell

tacobell

Toiletstore wrote:I was, but I knew nothing about Forums or Highscores. My first accounts were vampire109, STATUE, and Starlip. But I figured out forums on Febuary 2012 and started to make forums on anything forums about My favorite TV Shows and I was one of the first people who started to make Pump come to forums for the first time and I made up "Pump Planet" Ok actually I didn't but my friend said she made it up And spread the word to few people and somehow got to Pump. Can you tell me some stuff about old msp, I know Pem, Fondue, Samgb, Autumn, Gothy, Dr.Emo. Blah tell me more of what happened.
It was the best of times, it was the worst of times.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum