Alek's frozen car
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Moo Moo Moo? :)

You are not connected. Please login or register

I just ate Cheerios for dinner and now my breath smells like cigarette smoke...

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

tacobell

tacobell

I swear I've done nothing...

o_o

tacobell

tacobell

Mason 1543 wrote:I just ate Cheerios for dinner and now my breath smells like cigarette smoke... Tumblr_mxbq58n9cN1qb5gkjo8_500
If you're happy and you know it clap your hands!
*Awkward silence from the people in the cheap seats... they aren't happy at alllllll

In fact, the people in the cheap seats want revenge- revenge on those who abound in happiness...

So watch your backs, happy people. Never think you're safe.

And now, for the weather.*

SlyPKC

SlyPKC

tacobell wrote:
Mason 1543 wrote:I just ate Cheerios for dinner and now my breath smells like cigarette smoke... Tumblr_mxbq58n9cN1qb5gkjo8_500
*Awkward silence from the people in the cheap seats... they aren't happy at alllllll

In fact, the people in the cheap seats want revenge- revenge on those who abound in happiness...

I just ate Cheerios for dinner and now my breath smells like cigarette smoke... Mza_7086226647782067744.600x600-75

http://chuckechesnut.tumblr.com/

tacobell

tacobell

Mason 1543 wrote:
tacobell wrote:

I just ate Cheerios for dinner and now my breath smells like cigarette smoke... Mza_7086226647782067744.600x600-75
I see you picked up on my reference. *Eyebrow Wiggle*

I just ate Cheerios for dinner and now my breath smells like cigarette smoke... 7ab

Sarah Barthel

Sarah Barthel

CHEERIOS? O_O

tacobell

tacobell

Mark Foster wrote:CHEERIOS? O_O
Indeed.
I just ate Cheerios for dinner and now my breath smells like cigarette smoke... Colbert_in_the_cereal_aisle_haunted_house_of_loss_and_regret_thanks_cheerios-85797

SlyPKC

SlyPKC

tacobell wrote:
Mason 1543 wrote:
tacobell wrote:

I see you picked up on my reference. *Eyebrow Wiggle*

I just ate Cheerios for dinner and now my breath smells like cigarette smoke... 7ab
yeah
cheers 

Sarah Barthel

Sarah Barthel

tacobell wrote:
Indeed.
I just ate Cheerios for dinner and now my breath smells like cigarette smoke... Colbert_in_the_cereal_aisle_haunted_house_of_loss_and_regret_thanks_cheerios-85797
heh the image url:
"colbert_in_the_cereal_aisle_haunted_house_of_loss_and_regret_thanks_cheerios"

tacobell

tacobell

Mark Foster wrote:
tacobell wrote:
Indeed.
heh the image url:
That sounds quite cheery. Haunted house of loss and regret.
I guess he read the reports saying Cheerios really aren't all that good for you.
The revolution has begun.

Animu

Animu

I SAW WELCOME TO NIGHT VALE
HELL YES
YES
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Sarah Barthel

Sarah Barthel

tacobell wrote:
Mark Foster wrote:
tacobell wrote:
Indeed.
heh the image url:
I guess he read the reports saying Cheerios really aren't all that good for you.
I don't understand how Haunted Houses has to do with him buying a lot of Cheerios because it's apparently really good for your heart. o_o

SlyPKC

SlyPKC

Animu wrote:I SAW WELCOME TO NIGHT VALE
HELL YES
YES
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
that was me
I just ate Cheerios for dinner and now my breath smells like cigarette smoke... Swag-Gif-17

tacobell

tacobell

Mark Foster wrote:
tacobell wrote:
Mark Foster wrote:
tacobell wrote:
Indeed.
heh the image url:
I don't understand how Haunted Houses has to do with him buying a lot of Cheerios because it's apparently really good for your heart. o_o
Maybe the cost was quite high and he felt deceived. And the url was depicting his betrayed emotion. A metaphorical haunted house of agony and sorrow, that Cheerios had to be so expensive. Gosh, Cheerios, thanks a lot. You've ruined this guys dreams!

Sarah Barthel

Sarah Barthel

tacobell wrote:
Mark Foster wrote:
tacobell wrote:
Mark Foster wrote:
tacobell wrote:
Indeed.
heh the image url:
Maybe the cost was quite high and he felt deceived. And the url was depicting his betrayed emotion. A metaphorical haunted house of agony and sorrow, that Cheerios had to be so expensive. Gosh, Cheerios, thanks a lot. You've ruined this guys dreams!
poor guy o_o

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum