Alek's frozen car
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Moo Moo Moo? :)

You are not connected. Please login or register

So are we like abandonning Blue's FG?

+7
Shorty
Ally
Animu
teambreezy101
Admin
UnknownSav
Caitlin.
11 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1So are we like abandonning Blue's FG? Empty So are we like abandonning Blue's FG? Sun Dec 01, 2013 2:09 pm

Caitlin.

Caitlin.

I was on it for a bit and then I got bored and left bc I'm hella un-noticed and shit

UnknownSav

UnknownSav

No O:< shh

Admin

Admin
Admin

I FOTGOT MAH PASS AND USER ON THAT o__o

https://forumers.rpg-board.net

teambreezy101

teambreezy101

No we didn't abandon it. We just came over here to how should i say this

HELP THESE OFFSPRING GROW INTO MATURE PEOPLE

Caitlin.

Caitlin.

☯TeamBreezy101☯ wrote:No we didn't abandon it. We just came over here to how should i say this

I know, like let's not use the O3O face and shit.

Animu

Animu

☯TeamBreezy101☯ wrote:No we didn't abandon it. We just came over here to how should i say this

Yeah what you said

Ally

Ally

Maturity *drinks tea*

Shorty

Shorty

Ally wrote:

Maturity *drinks tea*
*smacks with pancake* WHEN WAS I MATURE?

It'sKorkBitches

It'sKorkBitches

Ehem. I am not mature and never will be. Good Day

10So are we like abandonning Blue's FG? Empty Re: So are we like abandonning Blue's FG? Sun Dec 01, 2013 4:13 pm

Pyralspite

The reason we (the first second and a few third gen forumers) abandoned the msp forums was because of the update. That place was perfect for us and msp changed it. THESE PEOPLE are the new forumers, and they have known nothing but the new forums, therefore they have no reason to make this new abomination, and we have no reason to be here. I don't get this. I'm so confused. I really hate this situation. Damn it breezy why did you even go back to msp

11So are we like abandonning Blue's FG? Empty Re: So are we like abandonning Blue's FG? Sun Dec 01, 2013 4:18 pm

teambreezy101

teambreezy101

Pyralspite wrote:The reason we (the first second and a few third gen forumers) abandoned the msp forums was because of the update. That place was perfect for us and msp changed it. THESE PEOPLE are the new forumers, and they have known nothing but the new forums, therefore they have no reason to make this new abomination, and we have no reason to be here. I don't get this. I'm so confused. I really hate this situation. Damn it breezy why did you even go back to msp
i ain't even know anymore

12So are we like abandonning Blue's FG? Empty Re: So are we like abandonning Blue's FG? Sun Dec 01, 2013 4:21 pm

Pyralspite

☯TeamBreezy101☯ wrote:
Pyralspite wrote:The reason we (the first second and a few third gen forumers) abandoned the msp forums was because of the update. That place was perfect for us and msp changed it. THESE PEOPLE are the new forumers, and they have known nothing but the new forums, therefore they have no reason to make this new abomination, and we have no reason to be here. I don't get this. I'm so confused. I really hate this situation. Damn it breezy why did you even go back to msp
i ain't even know anymore
See what you do

13So are we like abandonning Blue's FG? Empty Re: So are we like abandonning Blue's FG? Sun Dec 01, 2013 4:24 pm

Admin

Admin
Admin

IM A GENERATION 3 FORUMER....

https://forumers.rpg-board.net

14So are we like abandonning Blue's FG? Empty Re: So are we like abandonning Blue's FG? Sun Dec 01, 2013 4:26 pm

Toiletstore

Toiletstore

fg? e.e

15So are we like abandonning Blue's FG? Empty Re: So are we like abandonning Blue's FG? Sun Dec 01, 2013 4:27 pm

Caitlin.

Caitlin.

Toiletstore wrote:fg? e.e
it's forumer lingo #swag

16So are we like abandonning Blue's FG? Empty Re: So are we like abandonning Blue's FG? Sun Dec 01, 2013 8:50 pm

Sarah Barthel

Sarah Barthel

Who are you on FG? There are so many of us on here now o_o

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum