Alek's frozen car
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Moo Moo Moo? :)

You are not connected. Please login or register

I WASN'T ON OLD MSP :(

+7
angiex3
Caitlin.
Admin
GingerBreadJesy
heffalump
teambreezy101
Toiletstore
11 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1I WASN'T ON OLD MSP :( Empty I WASN'T ON OLD MSP :( Sun Dec 01, 2013 3:59 pm

Toiletstore

Toiletstore

I was, but I knew nothing about Forums or Highscores. My first accounts were vampire109, STATUE, and Starlip. But I figured out forums on Febuary 2012 and started to make forums on anything forums about My favorite TV Shows and I was one of the first people who started to make Pump come to forums for the first time and I made up "Pump Planet" Ok actually I didn't but my friend said she made it up And spread the word to few people and somehow got to Pump. Can you tell me some stuff about old msp, I know Pem, Fondue, Samgb, Autumn, Gothy, Dr.Emo. Blah tell me more of what happened.

2I WASN'T ON OLD MSP :( Empty Re: I WASN'T ON OLD MSP :( Sun Dec 01, 2013 4:00 pm

teambreezy101

teambreezy101

well what do you wanna know

3I WASN'T ON OLD MSP :( Empty Re: I WASN'T ON OLD MSP :( Sun Dec 01, 2013 4:00 pm

heffalump

heffalump

we all liked eachother

4I WASN'T ON OLD MSP :( Empty Re: I WASN'T ON OLD MSP :( Sun Dec 01, 2013 4:01 pm

GingerBreadJesy

GingerBreadJesy

more as in more about what specific part of old msp.

5I WASN'T ON OLD MSP :( Empty Re: I WASN'T ON OLD MSP :( Sun Dec 01, 2013 4:02 pm

Admin

Admin
Admin

WE WERE A BIG HAPPY FAMILY ;-;

https://forumers.rpg-board.net

6I WASN'T ON OLD MSP :( Empty Re: I WASN'T ON OLD MSP :( Sun Dec 01, 2013 4:11 pm

Caitlin.

Caitlin.

Omg I hated that samgb bitch.

7I WASN'T ON OLD MSP :( Empty Re: I WASN'T ON OLD MSP :( Sun Dec 01, 2013 4:11 pm

heffalump

heffalump

Caitlin. wrote:Omg I hated that samgb bitch.
that name sounds familiar who was that

8I WASN'T ON OLD MSP :( Empty Re: I WASN'T ON OLD MSP :( Sun Dec 01, 2013 4:13 pm

Caitlin.

Caitlin.

heffalump wrote:
some high-level cocksucker who joined forums then became a porter and eisjhtu fdhgydfh

9I WASN'T ON OLD MSP :( Empty Re: I WASN'T ON OLD MSP :( Sun Dec 01, 2013 4:15 pm

heffalump

heffalump

Caitlin. wrote:
heffalump wrote:
some high-level cocksucker who joined forums then became a porter and eisjhtu fdhgydfh
LJDNSFJHSDFFGHJGFH I REMEMBER SHE WAS MY FRIENDDDDD
AND THEN
SHE CHANGED
BUT WE TALKED ALL THE TIME OMGOMGOMG I FORGOT ABOUT HER

10I WASN'T ON OLD MSP :( Empty Re: I WASN'T ON OLD MSP :( Sun Dec 01, 2013 4:18 pm

Caitlin.

Caitlin.

heffalump wrote:
Caitlin. wrote:
heffalump wrote:
AND THEN
SHE CHANGED
She got all up in my Glee ships. Like you DON'T do that

11I WASN'T ON OLD MSP :( Empty Re: I WASN'T ON OLD MSP :( Sun Dec 01, 2013 4:20 pm

heffalump

heffalump

Caitlin. wrote:
heffalump wrote:
Caitlin. wrote:
heffalump wrote:
AND THEN
SHE CHANGED
wait
fondue
hihihihihih
you don't remember me but hihihihihii

12I WASN'T ON OLD MSP :( Empty Re: I WASN'T ON OLD MSP :( Sun Dec 01, 2013 4:20 pm

Caitlin.

Caitlin.

heffalump wrote:
Caitlin. wrote:
heffalump wrote:
Caitlin. wrote:
heffalump wrote:
AND THEN
SHE CHANGED
wait
fondue
hihihihihih
I do remember you a bit poppyyyy. I feel weird following forumers on ig bc they think im a creeper.

13I WASN'T ON OLD MSP :( Empty Re: I WASN'T ON OLD MSP :( Sun Dec 01, 2013 4:21 pm

heffalump

heffalump

Caitlin. wrote:
heffalump wrote:
Caitlin. wrote:
heffalump wrote:
Caitlin. wrote:
heffalump wrote:
AND THEN
SHE CHANGED
wait
fondue
hihihihihih
I do remember you a bit poppyyyy. I feel weird following forumers on ig bc they think im a creeper.
yeah you BLOCKED ME

14I WASN'T ON OLD MSP :( Empty Re: I WASN'T ON OLD MSP :( Sun Dec 01, 2013 4:21 pm

angiex3

angiex3

well for starters we had light gray, dar, gray, and wiped colored forums not all this unicorn shit o_o. And there were ALOT of roleplays and fanfictions. Back then Narwhales were our god and the duck song was our countrys national anthem. We did stuff like forum world tour where we would make a forum on every topic along the lines of GREETINGS FELLOW FORUMERS O_O, And yeah everything was just... perfect back then. Pump wasnt a big issue, VIP or not wasnt our concer. Honestly we just jumped off cliffs and got run over by trains, not all this twerking and grindin crap o_o. aswell as we didnt curse we used replacement words like Fuq, Sheet, Beach, Gardening tool, mothertrucker, and many more o_o. we had classifications such as the forum elders or the founding fathers who are the first gen forumers, then theres the second gen where we classify them as "tweens" then theres third gen which we classify as toddlers and then the fourth gen are infants i believe o_o. Then everything went to hell and non of us expected that any forumers would survive o_o

15I WASN'T ON OLD MSP :( Empty Re: I WASN'T ON OLD MSP :( Sun Dec 01, 2013 4:22 pm

Caitlin.

Caitlin.

heffalump wrote:
Caitlin. wrote:
heffalump wrote:
Caitlin. wrote:
heffalump wrote:
Caitlin. wrote:
heffalump wrote:
AND THEN
SHE CHANGED
wait
fondue
hihihihihih
yeah you BLOCKED ME
I actually didn't, my mom was on my ipod and blocked everyone I didn't know (or she didn't know) I only ever blocked 3 people on my own

16I WASN'T ON OLD MSP :( Empty Re: I WASN'T ON OLD MSP :( Sun Dec 01, 2013 4:24 pm

heffalump

heffalump

Caitlin. wrote:
heffalump wrote:
Caitlin. wrote:
heffalump wrote:
Caitlin. wrote:
heffalump wrote:
Caitlin. wrote:
heffalump wrote:
AND THEN
SHE CHANGED
wait
fondue
hihihihihih
yeah you BLOCKED ME
I actually didn't, my mom was on my ipod and blocked everyone I didn't know (or she didn't know) I only ever blocked 3 people on my own
oh well you unblocked me anyway so im good
i never knew that was you hihihihihi

17I WASN'T ON OLD MSP :( Empty Re: I WASN'T ON OLD MSP :( Sun Dec 01, 2013 4:24 pm

madison

madison

Caitlin. wrote:
heffalump wrote:
Caitlin. wrote:
heffalump wrote:
Caitlin. wrote:
heffalump wrote:
AND THEN
SHE CHANGED
wait
fondue
hihihihihih
wait are you Caitlino877

18I WASN'T ON OLD MSP :( Empty Re: I WASN'T ON OLD MSP :( Sun Dec 01, 2013 4:25 pm

Caitlin.

Caitlin.

heffalump wrote:
Caitlin. wrote:
heffalump wrote:
Caitlin. wrote:
heffalump wrote:
Caitlin. wrote:
heffalump wrote:
Caitlin. wrote:
heffalump wrote:
AND THEN
SHE CHANGED
wait
fondue
hihihihihih
yeah you BLOCKED ME
Yeah, I changed a lot. Like I'm out of that weird-ass Glee obsession

19I WASN'T ON OLD MSP :( Empty Re: I WASN'T ON OLD MSP :( Sun Dec 01, 2013 4:25 pm

Caitlin.

Caitlin.

madison wrote:
Caitlin. wrote:
heffalump wrote:
Caitlin. wrote:
heffalump wrote:
Caitlin. wrote:
heffalump wrote:
AND THEN
SHE CHANGED
wait
fondue
hihihihihih
wait are you Caitlino877
hheheheh yes

20I WASN'T ON OLD MSP :( Empty Re: I WASN'T ON OLD MSP :( Sun Dec 01, 2013 4:27 pm

Toiletstore

Toiletstore

angiex3 wrote:well for starters we had light gray, dar, gray, and wiped colored forums not all this unicorn shit o_o. And there were ALOT of roleplays and fanfictions. Back then Narwhales were our god and the duck song was our countrys national anthem. We did stuff like forum world tour where we would make a forum on every topic along the lines of GREETINGS FELLOW FORUMERS O_O, And yeah everything was just... perfect back then. Pump wasnt a big issue, VIP or not wasnt our concer. Honestly we just jumped off cliffs and got run over by trains, not all this twerking and grindin crap o_o. aswell as we didnt curse we used replacement words like Fuq, Sheet,  Beach, Gardening tool, mothertrucker, and many more o_o. we had classifications such as the forum elders or the founding fathers who are the first gen forumers,  then theres the second gen where we classify them as "tweens" then theres third gen which we classify as toddlers and then the fourth gen are infants i believe o_o. Then everything went to hell and non of us expected that any forumers would survive o_o
I know all of that though but...

21I WASN'T ON OLD MSP :( Empty Re: I WASN'T ON OLD MSP :( Sun Dec 01, 2013 5:32 pm

UnknownSav

UnknownSav

Caitlin. wrote:
heffalump wrote:
Caitlin. wrote:
heffalump wrote:
Caitlin. wrote:
heffalump wrote:
Caitlin. wrote:
heffalump wrote:
Caitlin. wrote:
heffalump wrote:
AND THEN
SHE CHANGED
wait
fondue
hihihihihih
yeah you BLOCKED ME
Yeah, I changed a lot. Like I'm out of that weird-ass Glee obsession
whats your ig O:

22I WASN'T ON OLD MSP :( Empty Re: I WASN'T ON OLD MSP :( Sun Dec 01, 2013 5:56 pm

Alek

Alek
Admin

angiex3 wrote:well for starters we had light gray, dar, gray, and wiped colored forums not all this unicorn shit o_o. And there were ALOT of roleplays and fanfictions. Back then Narwhales were our god and the duck song was our countrys national anthem. We did stuff like forum world tour where we would make a forum on every topic along the lines of GREETINGS FELLOW FORUMERS O_O, And yeah everything was just... perfect back then. Pump wasnt a big issue, VIP or not wasnt our concer. Honestly we just jumped off cliffs and got run over by trains, not all this twerking and grindin crap o_o. aswell as we didnt curse we used replacement words like Fuq, Sheet,  Beach, Gardening tool, mothertrucker, and many more o_o. we had classifications such as the forum elders or the founding fathers who are the first gen forumers,  then theres the second gen where we classify them as "tweens" then theres third gen which we classify as toddlers and then the fourth gen are infants i believe o_o. Then everything went to hell and non of us expected that any forumers would survive o_o
"tween"

23I WASN'T ON OLD MSP :( Empty Re: I WASN'T ON OLD MSP :( Sun Dec 01, 2013 6:02 pm

angiex3

angiex3

Alek wrote:
angiex3 wrote:well for starters we had light gray, dark gray, and white colored forums not all this unicorn shit o_o. And there were ALOT of roleplays and fanfictions. Back then Narwhales were our god and the duck song was our countrys national anthem. We did stuff like forum world tour where we would make a forum on every topic along the lines of GREETINGS FELLOW FORUMERS O_O, And yeah everything was just... perfect back then. Pump wasnt a big issue, VIP or not wasnt our concer. Honestly we just jumped off cliffs and got run over by trains, not all this twerking and grindin crap o_o. aswell as we didnt curse we used replacement words like Fuq, Sheet,  Beach, Gardening tool, mothertrucker, and many more o_o. we had classifications such as the forum elders or the founding fathers who are the first gen forumers,  then theres the second gen where we classify them as "tweens" then theres third gen which we classify as toddlers and then the fourth gen are infants i believe o_o. Then everything went to hell and non of us expected that any forumers would survive o_o
"tween"
Yes the name given to children who have but yet entered the hell hole that is puberty o___o

24I WASN'T ON OLD MSP :( Empty Re: I WASN'T ON OLD MSP :( Sun Dec 01, 2013 6:06 pm

Alek

Alek
Admin

angiex3 wrote:
Alek wrote:
angiex3 wrote:well for starters we had light gray, dark gray, and white colored forums not all this unicorn shit o_o. And there were ALOT of roleplays and fanfictions. Back then Narwhales were our god and the duck song was our countrys national anthem. We did stuff like forum world tour where we would make a forum on every topic along the lines of GREETINGS FELLOW FORUMERS O_O, And yeah everything was just... perfect back then. Pump wasnt a big issue, VIP or not wasnt our concer. Honestly we just jumped off cliffs and got run over by trains, not all this twerking and grindin crap o_o. aswell as we didnt curse we used replacement words like Fuq, Sheet,  Beach, Gardening tool, mothertrucker, and many more o_o. we had classifications such as the forum elders or the founding fathers who are the first gen forumers,  then theres the second gen where we classify them as "tweens" then theres third gen which we classify as toddlers and then the fourth gen are infants i believe o_o. Then everything went to hell and non of us expected that any forumers would survive o_o
"tween"
Yes the name given to children who have but yet entered the hell hole that is puberty o___o
NO
NO
id rather it be "teen"
CAUSE
JUST
NO

25I WASN'T ON OLD MSP :( Empty Re: I WASN'T ON OLD MSP :( Sun Dec 01, 2013 6:14 pm

angiex3

angiex3

Alek wrote:
angiex3 wrote:
Alek wrote:
"tween"
NO
NO
id rather it be "teen"
CAUSE
JUST
NO
If it makes you feel Better they also say preteen o.o

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum