Alek's frozen car
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Moo Moo Moo? :)

You are not connected. Please login or register

I have to be social tonight

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1I have to be social tonight Empty I have to be social tonight Sun Dec 01, 2013 4:33 pm

Caitlin.

Caitlin.

*cries deeply*

2I have to be social tonight Empty Re: I have to be social tonight Sun Dec 01, 2013 4:35 pm

Admin

Admin
Admin

EW. o_e I HATE SOCIALIZING WITH PEOPLE. I STAY IN CORNERS

https://forumers.rpg-board.net

3I have to be social tonight Empty Re: I have to be social tonight Sun Dec 01, 2013 4:37 pm

Caitlin.

Caitlin.

Admin wrote:EW. o_e I HATE SOCIALIZING WITH PEOPLE. I STAY IN CORNERS
My friend Ari is turning 13 and is having a party, but she's friends with the girl that bullied me so hard that I cut myself. So shits gon' go down

4I have to be social tonight Empty Re: I have to be social tonight Sun Dec 01, 2013 4:37 pm

heffalump

heffalump

Caitlin. wrote:
My friend Ari is turning 13 and is having a party, but she's friends with the girl that bullied me so hard that I cut myself. So shits gon' go down
KILL HER "ON ACCIDENT"

5I have to be social tonight Empty Re: I have to be social tonight Sun Dec 01, 2013 4:38 pm

Caitlin.

Caitlin.

heffalump wrote:
Caitlin. wrote:
KILL HER "ON ACCIDENT"
I'll spike her drink or something.

6I have to be social tonight Empty Re: I have to be social tonight Sun Dec 01, 2013 4:52 pm

Admin

Admin
Admin

Caitlin. wrote:
heffalump wrote:
Caitlin. wrote:
KILL HER "ON ACCIDENT"
I'll spike her drink or something.
TAZE HER.

https://forumers.rpg-board.net

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum